While I’m anxiously awaiting my new Erin Condren life planner to arrive I’ve been putting important dates into my work calendar. It made me realize that I have a really exciting next six months!
- Over labor day weekend REF and I will be heading down to visit my mom’s side of the family in Birmingham. I’m very close with my family, but because of distance and life I don’t get to SEE them very often. We were with REF’s family for Christmas last year and this year we’ll be staying in Charlotte so I wanted to make sure we got a chance to get down to see everyone. We’re even going to go over to Tuscaloosa to see a game! I have two two cousins who are currently at school at Alabama and I’m really excited to see them in their element!
- September 27th I turn 30. I’ve been having mixed feelings about this birthday for quite some time. I guess I thought I would have done so much more before 30, but I’m also proud of what I have done! REF and my friend, Mary Kate are throwing me a party! I think REF wanted to do a surprise party, but I really DO NOT like surprises.
- On or around October 10th my big sister and her husband are going to welcome their first child together into this world! Ever since they told us the great news I’ve been counting down the days to October 10th. I cannot wait to meet this little boy.
- Also, on or around October 21st my best friend and her husband are welcoming their first child into this world! Below is a picture of the mom to be! You better believe there will be lots of Vueve flowing the day their baby boy is born!
- REF’s 10 year reunion from Wake Forest is right smack dab in the middle of the two giant life events above. The good thing is that Wake isn’t too far from either of the mommies to be so if either of them are late or early I’ll be able to get on road quickly. REF and I are both really excited for homecoming at WFU. He and his friends always put on a great weekend!